Read the Case Study 1 and answer the “Discussion Points” in a clear but concise way. Be sure to reference all sources cited and use APA formatting throughout.
Refer to the Case Study Rubrics for more detailed criteria.
Case Study Rubric
Your case study will be assessed as follows:
• Clarity: Are major points clearly presented? Does the writer present a coherent and succinct argument?
• Completeness: Are any points missing? Does the writing accomplish each task set forth in the assignment?
• Thoroughness: Are all major points illustrated adequately? Are there parts that need more explanation or evidence?
• Organization: Are the main points in the right order? Are there any overlapped or repeated points? Are there any irrelevant detail?
• Language: Are there problems with grammar, spelling, and punctuation? Are the sentences overly-complex? Choppy? Are the tone and word choice appropriate?
• Readability: Does the writer assume too much from the audience? Too little? Is the handwriting legible or font readable?