Choose from one of the following options. Be sure to include the option number in your response.
1. Job Search
- Use Indeed.com, Monster.com, or LinkedIn.com to research IT job careers that require Microsoft 365 configuration and management-related skills in your area. You can use keywords such as “Microsoft 365 Engineer” or “Microsoft 365 Administrator.”
- Examine three job openings that you think match the skills you learned during the course.
- Which parts of the course do you think helped you prepare for these job openings?
- What skills, qualifications, or experience do these jobs require?
- What do you think about the salary range for this position? Did you find the salary expectations or anything surprising about the salary range?
- Are you finding jobs in your area? Would you be willing to relocate?
- Did any of the jobs require certifications? If yes, which certifications?
- Did any of the jobs require nontechnical skills?
2. Share Your Job Search Experiences
If you are currently working in a technology-related field, can you share your experience finding this position or any other past jobs that you have worked in?
- Can you describe how you found the job? This could include networking, job searches, job fairs, staffing agencies, and any other methods that you can share with the class.
- What are some of the skills that this position requires? This can include both technical and nontechnical skills. Which skills do you think are most important?
- How well do these skills align with what you have learned during the course?
- What advice can you provide for someone who is pursuing a career in technology?
Please provide a thorough response to the forum topic, as well as at least one quality response to your peers