IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- The Epic of Gilgamesh was
- How did Nubia become the independent African state that emerged at the end of the second millennium B.C.E.?
- The two major cities of the Harappan civilization were
- What happened after Ashoka’s conversion to Buddhism?
- The principal economic basis of Assyrian life was manufacturing.
- What did the aftermath of the Hyksos intrusion into Egypt result in?
- The Law of Manu describes women’s complete subordination to men in ancient India.
- Harappan civilization evolved along the Ganges River.
- Why did Chandragupta Maurya worry that he may be assassinated?
- The Indian priestly caste was known as the
- Most researchers today agree that Aryans were a people originally indigenous to Ancient India.
- What did Mesopotamians believe about the forces that controlled the world?
- What was one of the most significant contributions to history made by the ancient Phoenicians?
- People in India belonged to a class not as individuals but as members of a kinship group known as the
- The Hindu pantheon today is estimated to include ____ deities.
- The Aryans introduced agriculture to the Indian subcontinent.
- During the Babylonian Captivity
- According to the textbook, who were the Homo sapiens sapiens?
- The Bhagavad Gita is a sermon which argues that moral rightness must be the only motivation for any action.
- What were the three “twice-born” castes?
- Who succeeded Cyrus as ruler of the Persian Empire?
- After the death of King Solomon, Jerusalem became the capital of the southern Kingdom of
- Merchants and artisans comprised the largest group or class of people in Egypt.
- Why do historians believe that India was unable to maintain a unified empire?
- Persian satraps were governors who not only ruled a kingdom but were also seen as protectors.
- Cyrus the Great created an empire that
- Which leader drove Alexander the Great’s Greek administrators from India?
- On a practical level, what function did the notion of reincarnation serve?
- King Solomon is associated with all of the following EXCEPT
- The language of the Vedas was Prakrit.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 1
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 2
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 3
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 4
HIWD 370 Reading Quiz 5