Taking the policy you discussed in Module 1, look at the Systems Model on the policy process, Figure 1.3 (Problem Identification, Policy Formulation, Policy Implementation, Policy Evaluation) on page 36 in your textbook. Write a paper with the purpose of overcoming the problems described by the four Rs (Reaction, Repetition, Results, and Raising Funds) on page 57.
Assume the role of the leader who will be building a coalition by creating a policy vision for the internal and external stakeholders of your geographical area or country. First, begin by identifying the deficiencies in a global policy that you have researched so that you can establish a policy vision by determining the needed funding for the services you feel must be provided and including that in the policy. Explain how your policy would benefit your target population. Include the following headings/sections in your submission:
- Introduction—Describe the population affected by the policy
- Deficiencies of—Name of Global Policy
- Vision of Changes—Needed what needs to change to make the policy better
- Gaining Support for the Vision—Internal and external
- Needed Funding—Where will funding come from for services discussed in the policy
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these
- Remember to utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
i attached the book as well.