- Select your five (5) solutions from the 13 provided below on the IS-Related Solutions List.
- Download the APA Style Template.
- Edit the template following the instructions below.
- Submit your document for grading.
Detailed instructions for this assignment are below and in the Research Project Requirements section, which describes the complete project.
IS-Related Solutions List
Note: You must select your five (5) IS-related solutions from the list below.
- Digital Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Transaction Processing System (TPS)
- Decision Support System (DSS)
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Electronic Records Management (ERM)
- Mobile Infrastructure
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Project Submission 1 requires you to select a title for your project, choose five IS-related solutions on which to conduct research during later modules, and build a four-page, ‘barebones’ template in current APA style format. The template that you create in this module will become a working document and end up as your final paper submission in Module 8.
The document that you submit for this project submission should consist only of a
- Page 1: Title page
- Page 2: Abstract page with only the centered word “Abstract”
- Page 3: Body of text page that contains only the list of your five IS-related solutions followed by only the centered word “Conclusion” in Bold font
- Page 4: Reference List page with only the centered word “References”
Title Page (Page 1): Page one of your ‘barebones’ template is a properly formatted APA style title page. The title page contains a page header that includes the words “Running head:” in ‘sentence case’ as shown in the quotation marks. The title of your paper (also known as the running head) is presented next in UPPERCASE letters following the words Running head:.” The page number is placed at the right-side tab location on the same line as the title of your paper. All the following pages will only present the title of the paper in all UPPERCASE letters, without the preceding words “Running head:.” The page numbers will be included in the page headers in a similar manner as presented on the title page.
Abstract Page (Page 2): Only the centered word “Abstract” (NOT in bold font) is presented on this page in this assignment.
Body of Text Page (Page 3): Page three of your template should contain only a list of the five IS-related solutions that you selected from the thirteen IS-related solutions provided. In later milestones, you will replace the titles in the list with centered titles and the IS-related solution data.
Conclusion Section: Center the word “Conclusion” in bold font after the list of the five IS-related solutions that you selected on the body of text page. You will fill in the conclusion data when you finish composing the final draft of your document in the last research project assignment.
Reference List Page (Page 4): Only the centered word “References” (NOT in bold font) is presented on this page in this assignment.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
Your document submission is due by the posted due date. Your instructor will use the 3.4 Research Project: Submission 1 Rubric for evaluating and grading your submission.