This writing assignment has two parts with a combined word count of 1,000-1,500 words.
- Complete a comparative analysis of stratification systems.
- Choose at least three stratification systems. One must be the class system.
- Describe the social mobility of each stratification system.
- Explain how individuals are sorted within the systems.
- View the charts and tables in the “U.S. Census Bureau American FactFinder” and through an internet search for statistics on income, wealth, home ownership and eduction by Race.
- Compare the four race – Hispanic, Black, White and Asian by SES characteristics – Income, Net Worth (wealth), Home Ownership, and Educational Attainment.
- Answer the question by the statistical data as to –Which racial group has the most SES Power?
You must use a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.