Plagiarism Free document REQUIRED.
A Usability Evaluation examines the way users interact with products and services in order to achieve a goal. Often times, there are measures that are tied to those goals that are quantified. Academic literature has a robust catalog of research on studies that examine various perspectives that explore user attitudes and experiences. Such attitudes and experiences include:
- Ease of Use
- Error Handling
Remember, usability is not one-dimensional. It is a complex system of properties that integrates many factors. It is subjective from user to user. For this assignment, you are asked to explore one of these topics. You are to conduct an analytical research review of the assigned usability category/dimension above by evaluating 6-10 academic journals that focus on this topic.
You MUST include the following as part of the assignment.
- Title Page
- Literature Review of Term
- Must provide a minimum of six sources and how it was evaluated by the authors/scholars in each study
- Must evaluate the study method used to complete the analysis.
- Identify any unique similarities or differences across each study.
- Define your own term based on your understanding of the literature you’ve evaluated.
- Explain how you derive this definition.
- Qualify/quantify the definition by explaining how many sources you used to come up with this definition.
- Make Recommendations of Additional Ideas For Future Literature Review Consideration
- The paper should be a minimum of 6 pages. This does not include the cover page, abstract, or citations. You must use APA format throughout the entire paper.